Wednesday, December 22, 2010

VALENTINE SNOWMAN AND MITTENS

Here my card that I did for DESIGNED2 DELIGHT
Now that CHRISTMAS cards are all done now it VAlentine card
I did this very fast, this is going to be the last one befor Christmas got to get ready for christmas to and it was a fun card to do and a fast one
So I got this cute image from Designed2 Delight I did last week image so they send you a other to do and went you do this one you get the next week free now that is very fun
so hop there and see what going on there
Image :Designed 2 Delight
Coloring Pen Gel
Cut out 2 heart from Cricut
CuttleBug Folder
Ribbon
1Heart brad

4 comments:

  1. Georgette this card is darling. I love the snowman inside the heart! Good job my friend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image Georgei and an adorable heart card! I'm still trying to get immediate family cards done before Christmas to put on packages....And, they aren't even wrapped yet.......LOL
    "Hugs" carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice card and I like the theme between Christmas and Valentine...well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh your cards are so cute. Love them....

    ReplyDelete