Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ANY THING GOES

Here my card for THERES MAGIC IN THE AIR
This week is any thing goes
I did my card with CHRISTMAS Bell one of my sister like bell so this one will go to her for christmas
I got this image at Google from a free coloring page
so hop to there blog for this challenge on any thing goes you can use one of there image at paper cupcake or us one of your image so go now
Image :Google
Martha Stewart coloring pencil
Gel Pen Glitter
Cricut for Saying
CuttleBug folder
Gemstone
Ribbon
Punch
Sparkle Gel
Thank you for looking

3 comments:

  1. Georgette this is such a beautiful card! I hope this is going to Terrie?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful card...Your sister Maryline is going to love it...well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Georgei. Wonderful blue and white combination. I thought those letters were embossed then noticed you cut them out with the Cricut. Well done my friend! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Cupcakes this week. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete