Wednesday, December 15, 2010

HAPPINESS

Here my card this week for STAMP IN SISTER IN CHRIST
This week is to make a card of encourage or cheer for some one who need a uplifting
so I made this card
I use my new stamp that I got from my sister for christmas
and she know that I LOVE butterfly very nice of her to send me this
I did my card by powder embossing and then I bleached the in side of my butterfly
this came out so beautiful like how this came out
Stamp:Martha Steward
Did Bleached
Ribbon
10 Gemstone
Stamp Saying :Happiness
Purple Card stock and dark Green
Punch: Oval, and border
Thank you for looking

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous butterflies Georgei and I love how you've colored them. Very pretty card. Good luck! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone will be so pleased and blessed to receive this card! Beautifully done! So happy that you joined us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! Thanks for participating in the challenge, and we hope to see you next time!

    ReplyDelete