Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FUN FLOWERS

This is this week image from D2D I got this image cause I did last week image It is so much fun to get a free image in my email I copy my flower 3 time on PhotoFiltre
that was fun to do
and all so my saying I did on PhotoFiltre
So hop over there for all the fun challenge and to see all of the pretty cards
Image :D2D
Martha Steward:Coloring pencil with thinner
3 butterfly for a punch
3 leaves frome MS punch
Ribbon
1 flower
Nestabilities
Thank you for looking at my blog
Have a good day

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you've changed your blog again or I'm just now noticing it. Love the fab purples and flowers.

    Your card is just adorable Georgei with those sweet flowers colored to match the DP. The butterflies with the pearls just top this off perfectly. Hope all is well with you my friend and that the spring is bringing you beautiful weather. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this week's image! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful job you did with the image this week! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete