Thursday, May 26, 2011

SUMMER DAYS

Here my challenge for this week at D2D
All most forgot this one
Hope that I am on time
I got this image cause I did last week challenge
this is how that work
Faith send us this cute little teddy he is so cute and like doing this
I put the saying (Still Waiting For You )he look that he waiting for the summer to come
So hop over there and see all of the fun challenge there
Image :D2D
Martha Steward :coloring pencil
Nestabilities
Ribbon
card stock:from card maker swap
Thank You for looking

3 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment on this! It 'fits' perfect with the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Great sentiment and an adorable card. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to see if I've missed anything lately. Can't seem to get back into crafting since my eye surgery and all the parties. Think my mojo got left at the tequila bar.....lol

    Have a fab week my dear friend. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete