Thursday, October 21, 2010

PRAYER

This week is to make a card feature a prayer or verse about a prayer
Will I guess my card is not a prayer but I like the verse that on my card
I got this at Doodle pantry.com you should go to they have very pretty image
This was one of the image that I got from my wining last week
And again I use my new folder from cuttlebugs like it alot it make some thing very pretty
Image :Doodle pantry
CuttleBug:Folder
Ribbon
Magento:self-adhesive peel off stickers
Card Stock:Gold,Black,White
Thank You for looking

4 comments:

  1. WOW, your card is awesome...I like the black and the gold accent that you used...
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very classy! Love the white space, the embossed oval and the gold accents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning in all white and a touch of gold..
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete