Friday, October 22, 2010

FOR FUN CHALLENGE

My card today is a challenge for http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/
and it was fun to do
you have to make a card with RED BROWN CREAM
What a pretty color together
I use my Nestabilities and my stamp from stampin up
so if you want to have fun hop over there
And there a Prize from ROBYNS FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE
Image :Stampin up
Martha Stewart:coloring pencil
Nestabilities
CuttleBug Folder
Coner Punch
4 gem Stone Red
Card Stock :Brown ,Red,Cream
Thank you for looking

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Georgette. I’m so glad you joined the For Fun Challenge this week.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the shape and texture details from the nestabilities and the punches..... very feminine! Thank you for joining us at For Fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG GF, awesome job on the card. Love the hat! So glad you are joining us at For Fun. It's great seeing all of your inspirations!! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very gorgeous card! I love that hat and how you pulled it all together. Very elegant! Thanks so much for sharing with us at For Fun challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! Love the layout! Fabulous job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at For Fun Challenges! Hope you’ll be joining us for the next challenge!

    ~Hugs~Kym

    ReplyDelete