Thursday, July 8, 2010

SNB CREATIVE CHICKS CHALLENGE 6

So here is a new image from SNB challeng blog
This is a pretty bird house I like alot doing this one
You can get this free for the month of July
if you do this one you get a other one free for next week
So my card will go to one of my friend
and I stamp it girlfriends and let get together
I thing that pretty cute for a saying
Image :SNB
Martha Stward Coloring Pencil with thinner
Embossing folder:Chackerboard from Sizix
Nestabilities
Broader punch:Martha Stward
Coner punch
Gemstone
and this card well all so go to Cardmakers Skecth challenge
thank you for looking at my blog

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty.. I love the colors you used.. and the way you put the image in a circle.. great job.. thanks for playing along with SNB Creative Chick Challenge
    HUGS
    Alison
    SNB OWNER

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card...I like the color combo that you used...well done

    ReplyDelete