Wednesday, July 7, 2010

JUST MAGNOLIA 62

I made this today for a challenge from JUST MAGNOLIA BLOG
And the challenge was to make a Criss Cross card
THis is my frist time that i make a Criss Cross card
and like doing this it was fun
so if you have a magnolia stamp go to
for this challenge
I will give this to my girlfriend for her birthday
and I know that she will like this
Image:magnolia stamp
Card stock:Prima Making-Joy Yellow-Off white-Purple
Martha Stward:Coloring Pencil with Thinner
Border Punch
Nestabilities:Scalloped
thank you for looking at my blog

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the color combo! Thanks so much for criss crossing it with us this week at Just Magnolia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the colours! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete