Monday, September 10, 2012

Simple Salutations

Here my card for this challenge at
Home Speedy TV SIMPLE SALUATION
This week was to make a card
with Animal and with a Sentiment
Well I am not home this week I am at
Festival western at St Tite
This is the biger Festival in canada
So I here for the week
But I did bring some carft with me
very little of it, can not bring the house with me
It would not get all in the fifth wheel
 So this is what I did today
This image I got at a animal swap
It so very cute image
and the sentiment say Follow your Path
From Light House stamp set
Heinrich Collection
Thank for stoping at my blog
Have a very nice day and week
HUGS to all



3 comments:

  1. Very nice card...I like the two pattern paper that you used...well done
    Good luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning, I love how you have it colored!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image. Has an Autumn feel to it. Thanks for joining MFP Simple Salutations Ch#10 Animal.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP Simple Salutations Hostess

    ReplyDelete