Saturday, March 10, 2012

FLUTTER BY WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE

Here is a card challenge that I made
for Flutter by Wednesday
I found this blog and very glad that I did
on this blog you have to put butterfly or
fairy or angel ,
well for me I very happy to find this blog cause of the butterfly I who love
butterfly
So this week challenge is Spring theme
and I all so have some butterfly
so hop over there and see all of the pretty card there
So here my card with butterfly
Thank you for looking at my blog
Have a very nice day
HUGS

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card and my favorite to date. Stunning and beautiful pastels and design. Hope all is well as spring is almost here and it's about time to get out in the garden and then don the helmet. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgette, this card turned out so beautiful and you did and awesome job on it...well done
    Enjoy the site and glad that you like it.

    ReplyDelete