Tuesday, January 24, 2012

At Joans Garden Challenge 3

Here my card for
this week challenge is to make
a Window or a door card
and have to add a stamp of a outdoor
and use flourish ,and embossing folder or embossing powder
I use a window that I got on the net and cut it out
and color it
and add my tree stamp for the out door
I use powder embossing for the tree
My back ground paper I use my embossing folder
and added a flower pot and made it as a birthday card
Thank you for looking at my blog
HUGS

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous, this could be the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you win Georgette! This card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the colors and texture on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgette, I knew you were going to make this card...
    It turned out so beautiful. I love the coloring and how you put everything together.
    Well Done and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful window card Georgette. Thank you for joining us in this week's challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your previous win at Joan's. Been meaning to stop by sooner. Darn computer has been giving me nightmares but think I got the laptop fixed now.... Beautiful card Georgei with the great window scene you've created. Good luck in the challenge Hun. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are beautiful with lots of inspiration. I found you on Outlawz, come take hop over to my blog. I am a follower
    http://berni46.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete