Wednesday, November 23, 2011

JOANS CHALLENGE

Here my card for this week challenge at Joans Gardens
This week is to make a card with animal,die cut,create a winter theme,and some kind of embossing
I use Penny Black stamp what a pretty stamp
I color my leaves with mica color and with MS coloring pencile with thinner
and spillbinder Fleur de Lis squares
and use sparkle gel for some kind of snow
Cricut for my poinsettia
card stock have some kind of embossing on it
card stock TPC winter white glisten
and deep red
What a very fun challenge SELMA
Thank You for look at my blog
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL

7 comments:

  1. Love the card and the way you colored you birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a gorgeous creation! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgei this is gorgeous. Your coloring is beautiful and I really like your background. I'm happy to know you loved the challenge. Thank you for joining us again this week in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your pretty card. I love your frame for the cute bird.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card turned out really nice...
    Your coloring is awesome..well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Nice coloring on the birdie and the holly.

    ReplyDelete