Monday, October 3, 2011

Joans Gardens Weekly Challenge 4

Here my challenge for this week at Joans Gardens
this week is ,Some thing Nature,Several Layers,and use Glitter ,
and created a card using a border around the card.
I had stared this on Friday and finsh it last night
what a very nice challenge like doing this a lot
I saw a tutorial of this punch Garden Trellis punch
from Martha Stewart to do around the card as a frame
like do it was fun to do and very easy
I have 5 layers on my card stock
and my nature is my butterfly the stamp
my sister give to me, like it very much this stamp cause I love butterfly
thank sis for the stamp
for the fun challenge and to see all of the very pretty card that Selma and Joan do
card Stock :K and Company K
Stamp :sis gave me do not know which company
I use Gold embossing powder
MS punch :Garden Trellis border
Nestabilities:Fleur de Lis squares
2 butterfly Stickers,2 lay ribbon,9 Gemstone,2 mini flowers
decor pen that I made
Thank you for looking at my bolg
Have a very good day
HUGS to all

3 comments:

  1. Hi Georgei. Finally getting around to visiting.. Seems like I've been gone forever and I've missed so many of your wonderful posts. Checked them all out and they are just amazing. You've really been creating some masterpieces lately and I'm so happy to see you playing in Joan's challenges. Selma is an amazing designer and has some fantastic tutorials. Keep up to the good work sweetie and I'll try not to miss anymore of your posts. Life someties just gets in the way. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and awesome card...I like all the layers and the border...well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and elegant! I love the way you used the punch to create a frame.

    ReplyDelete