Wednesday, September 1, 2010

CAT MEOW

Here this week image from DESIGNED 2DELIGHT went you do last week image
this cute like cat is so cute ,I like a black and gray color cat
and I double my challenge at double delight challenge with the same image
and this have to use summer color
My color is pink for me so go and see these two blog and join the fun
Image:D2d
Coloring Pencil:Martha Stward with thinner
Printed Paper:Paper Medely
Cricut:George and basic shapes ...Octagon shape
Ribbon
Punch:Oval
Stamp:stampin up (A gift that a friend gave me from Cardmaker Jane)
thank you for looking

2 comments:

  1. I like the color combo that you used...
    your coloring is super nice and so is the layout of you card...well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Georgette! Your cards are always so fun!
    Hope you enjoy the new freebie from Designed2Delight this week! :)

    ReplyDelete