Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MAGICAL MONDAY MONOCHROMATIC

You would need a image from PAPER CUPCAKE
to do this challenge there a free one that you can use there
Patti ask to do a Monochromatic theme
I did my challenge 2 color purple my picture came out a little dark
but there 2 color there ,this is a color that I like a lot
I did this for my mother birthday in July
(I USE)
Image:PAPER CUPCAKE
Martha Stewart:coloring pencil with thinner
Card Stock:Purple
Other paper craft: Effects Plum Iridescent
Oval Punch
Coner Punch
Ribbon
2 Brad
1 Gemstone
Cuddle Bug Emboss:Stylized Flowers
Thank you for looking

3 comments:

  1. Oh the Lilac are gorgeous and so is your card!Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. So,so pretty! Love your color choice! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love how you coloured the image. Thanks for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC :)

    ReplyDelete